Do you think that your home needs more attention and that it’s time for a deep clean? Well, maybe you should consider hiring a professional house cleaning Vancouver service to do a deep cleaning in your home.
A deep clean usually will cost more than just a regular clean but the results will be worth the cost. This is because every inch of your home will get special attention and not a corner will get missed. A deep clean is so important especially if you’re moving into a new house, or preparing for an event, or even preparing for a holiday and you’re going to have guests over, and you want your guests to be impressed with how clean your home is.
Typically, the cleaning that is included in a deep clean will vary from one cleaning company to the other cleaning company. It’s important that you find out what cleaning tasks are offered by the cleaning company before you decide to hire them. It will give you a good view of what you can expect. It’s important to know that a deep clean will include the same tasks as a regular clean but it will also involve extra tasks that give closer attention to the house.
Here are some of the most common tasks that are included in a professional deep clean:
Living Area And Sleeping Area Cleaning
- Emptying and sanitizing trash cans
- Vacuuming of all carpets
- Making up the bed
- Light fixture, ceiling fans, and furniture dusting
- Hardwood floor vacuuming
- Cleaning picture frames, mirrors, and upholstery
- A dusting of the blinds
- Wiping down window sills
- Dusting vents, baseboards, and closets
- Mopping floors
- Wiping down floors
Kitchen Area Cleaning
Kitchens are one of the most used up areas inside of a home, and it accumulates dirt very quickly, so the kitchen will get the most attention during a deep clean.
- Cleaning inside and outside of the oven
- Cleaning inside and outside of the all the drawers
- Cleaning the inside of the fridge
- Scrubbing and vacuuming the floors
- Wiping and washing furniture such as tables and chairs
- Cleaning the doors and windows
- A dusting of all appliances
- Scrubbing the sinks and the counters
- Disinfecting trash cans
Laundry Area And Bathroom Area Cleaning
The laundry room and the bathroom also attract a lot of dirt and bacteria. Both of them should be cleaned very well to help avoid build up. A bathroom deep clean will include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the shower head
- Scrubbing and disinfecting the tub or the shower
- Scrubbing and disinfecting bathroom floors
- Wiping down doors and door frames
- Removing trash
- Disinfecting toilets and bathroom sinks
- Shining mirrors
- Vacuuming and washing mats and rugs
A Deep Clean Is Important!
If you want your home to feel fresh and shiny again, then consider hiring house cleaning Vancouver to do a deep cleaning for you today! Professional home cleaning services will ensure that all the areas of your home will get the special attention that it needs and your home will come alive again.