Have you ever looked around your house and wondered if it was time for you to hire a cleaning serives vancouver? Nowadays most parents in the family have full time jobs. Working 40 hours a week and taking care of the cooking and children, all that can be overwhelming and very time consuming. So cleaning your home is probably the last thing you want to do at the end of your day.
If you don’t mind spending some extra cash for an extra set of hands that can help you reduce some stress then hiring a house cleaning service might be a great solution for that. But before you start looking into hiring a cleaning service you’ll need to learn more about what kind of duties cleaning services generally perform.
General cleaning duties you can expect from a housecleaning service
The complete list of what a house cleaner would do in your home will all depend on what you want done. You’ll need to ask yourself if there are specific things that you want done and then make sure a house cleaner is able to do that. Here’s a list of general duties that a house cleaner will do.
- Cleaning in the living room. This will include vacuuming or sweeping, organizing and dusting and also mopping.
- Bathroom cleaning. Bathroom cleaning will include toilets, showers, bathtubs, floors and mirrors.
- Kitchen cleaning. In the kitchen all the appliances, counters, sinks and cabinets will be wiped down. With a request the dishes can also be done.
- Bedroom cleaning will include changing bed liners and making the bed.
- Washing and folding laundry
- Cleaning inside windows
- Removing trash
- All floors in the house will also be vacuumed and mopped
Some house cleaning services might also offer some extra services that may cost more. These services are rare but if requested they might include:
- Running errands. Some errands might include things like grocery shopping or dropping clothes off at the dry cleaners. You’ll need to make sure to go over this with your house cleaner and provide them with details.
- Making meals for the family. If this is something you want done you’ll need ro make sure that your house cleaner is able to do this. You’ll also want to discuss if they are comfortable with cooking and provide them with an idea of what meal you want.
How much does it cost to hire a house cleaner?
There isn’t a one size fits all for how much a house cleaner will cost. How much you will pay will all depend on how big your home is and how often you want your home cleaned. The cost for a house cleaner can cost anywhere from $50 an hour to $300 an hour. The bigger the house is the more it will cost. If you have a big home then it will probably take longer to clean it so it will cost more than a small home. Overall, paying for house cleaning services vancouver can be worth it once you find out how much will be relieved for you.