Scentsy was founded in 2004 to offer wickless candles as safe and environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional wicked candles. Scentsy consultants market the company’s products ranging from candle bricks, candle bars, nightlight warmers, electric candle warmers, room sprays and car candles, laundry care products, bath and body items and scented kids items.
How to Make Money with Scentsy
There are lots of ways to make money with Scentsy. You can pick the part of the business you like depending on the knowledge you have, your interest and the time you want to dedicate to your business. You can make money by driving customers to your website to join and buy Scentsy or sending Basket Parties to customers who want to get some discounted products. You can also choose to be a Scentsy consultant; building and training a team of consultants.
With Scentsy’s business model, you will be an independent entrepreneur who is flexible to determine the amount of commission to get and own hours of operating the business. You will also be able to earn fantastic rewards for your achievement. For instance, you will have a chance to earn up to 30 percent on personal sales and up to 9 percent of leadership bonuses for the amount of people you recruit and train to sell Scentsy products.
Benefits of starting a Scentsy Consultancy
- You will have an opportunity to sell affordable, consumable products
- You will receive 20 percent initial commission which can go up to 25 percent after initial $1000 in product sales
- You will receive additional earnings and bonuses for team sales
- You will get a website store for $10 a month
- Additional bonuses and earnings for team sales
- You will need to purchase a $99 starter kit
- To remain a Scentsy Fragrance Consultant, you will need at least 150 points in PRV within a contiguous three-month period
If you live in Brisbane, Australia, and you intend to join the business or see what your average income might be when you first start out, you can contact an independent Scentsy consultant Brisbane to give you the advice you want.